Operations Co-ordinator Role
We are NGC Europe, a team of specialists in Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers, E-Vouchers and mobile gifting across a variety of businesses including retail and leisure. Activities include set up and review of gifting programmes, corporate (business to business) sales, web sales (business to customer), IT integration, product fulfilment and gift card processing.
This role is responsible for the fulfilment of products ordered for NGC Europe’s Gift Card and Gift Voucher clients. The role is varied and at times fast paced, based in lovely offices in Crowthorne, working with a friendly and supportive team.
• Ensure the products on sales orders are accurately picked, packaged and despatched.
• Products are despatched either by courier, post or electronically.
• Working with numerical detail logging card numbers, serial numbers, digital codes, product SKUs and card denominations.
• Accurately and to relevant time scales enter information into company computer systems.
• Follow company quality procedures and ensure all processes are accurately followed.
• Deal with enquiries from clients, customers, reseller, external sources or from within the Company either by written form, personal contact or telephone to ensure that any queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
Qualifications and experience required for this role:
• Attention to detail
• Communication skills - verbal and written
• Ability to work under pressure
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office in particular Word & Excel
• Focused on delivering results
• Resourceful and able to initiate activity
• Team Worker
• Reliable, dependable and adaptable
Get in touch today!