Made for spending at some of Britain's best-loved restaurants, pubs, bars and hotels, the Dining Out Card turns eating, drinking and even sleeping into the perfect gift.
Whether you're looking to treat someone at a cosy country inn or a smart city bistro, they'll find that great food, drinks and service are always on the menu. With over 1600 venues to choose from the Dining Out Card is accepted at stylish city favourites like Miller & Carter, Browns, Nicholson's and All Bar One, characterful hidden gems just waiting to be discovered plus a whole host of family–friendly brands like Harvester and Toby Carvery.
Available in plastic and digital in a range of denominations.
The Dining Out Card is a trading name of Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited (a company registered in England and Wales).
Registered number: 24542 VAT Number: GB 818 307823 Registered address: 27 Fleet St, Birmingham, B3 1JP www.mbplc.com
1. The Mitchells & Butlers Dining Out Gift Card may not be exchanged for cash.
2. ‘This card is valid at any of our venues in the UK as well as any other Mitchells & Butlers venue. You can search all available venues here: https://www.mbdiningout.co.uk/’
3. The Mitchells & Butlers Dining Out Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card.
4. No change will be given but the balance can be used for future purchases.
5. We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards – protect this as you would cash.
6. The Mitchells & Butlers Dining Out Gift Card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
7. This card is valid for use only at participating Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Locations
8. Gift cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £5, up to a maximum of £250.
9. SMS and email gift cards should be treated as cash. If deleted they will not be resent.
10. SMS gift cards will be free to receive for the guest.
11. Email gifts are valid either presented on a smart phone or printed out.
12. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions.
13. Further terms and conditions are available upon request.