The Body Shop partners with National Gift Card Europe for gift card and e-gift card programme
The Body Shop has recently expanded its reach in both the B2B and B2C markets by partnering with National Gift Card Europe for white label solutions, gift card and e-gift card fulfilment.
National Gift Card Europe is delighted to join forces with such a storied global brand. NGC CEO Andrew Johnson said: “Our partnership with The Body Shop provides agency and corporate customers with something quite different in terms of reward and incentives, particularly at a time when wellbeing and environmental issues are becoming increasingly prioritised by individuals and businesses.”
Kim Dinan from The Body Shop added: “Gift card and e-gift card recipients can now indulge head-to-toe with The Body Shop’s fragrant and refreshing skincare, body care, haircare, fragrance and make-up essentials. These nature-inspired, 100% vegetarian beauty products help create positive change for people and the planet and are perfect for revitalising and invigorating everybody.”
Gift cards and e-gift cards can be redeemed in The Body Shop’s stores across the UK* and Channel Islands and at thebodyshop.com.
• Available in plastic and digital format.
• Available in GBP in a range of denominations.
• Redemption online and in store.
• Open value available via API connection.
• Order in bulk or fulfil directly to individual recipients.
• Presentation wallets available free of charge
• To order B2B online visit NGC Direct or contact Kim Dinan on 07833047287, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms.
*Excluding Hove and Horsham.