Give a reward that stands out from the crowd!
The Body Shop have been rule breaking, never faking and change making for over 40 years and their dedication to business as a force for good is stronger than ever. Help your business do the same by enriching your customers and team with gift card or digital gift card from The Body Shop to say thank you, well done or just generally show your appreciation.
Gift cards and digital gift cards are available in a range of denominations or open value for delivery in bulk, via 24/7 API or we can arrange distribution to your individual recipients via our fulfilment centre.
THE BODY SHOP® GIFT CARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated on 10 September 2018
1. These terms and conditions apply to the use of The Body Shop® physical gift cards (“Gift Cards”), digital codes for online only redemption (“Digital Code”) and email gift cards (“E-Gift Cards”) together ("TBS Gift Cards").
2. By purchasing or using a TBS Gift Card you accept and agree to these terms and conditions (“TBS Gift Card Terms”).
3. These TBS Gift Card Terms may be amended from time to time. Reasonable notice of any changes will be given where possible. Please check this website regularly for updates. Nothing in these TBS Gift Card Terms affects your statutory rights.
4. When you use a TBS Gift Card the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the Gift Card. You may use the TBS Gift Card as part payment for goods of a higher value than the value on the TBS Gift Card upon payment of the difference:
GIFT CARDS NO PIN ON REVERSE– INSTORE USE ONLY
a. Validly activated Gift Cards without pin are redeemable in full or part payment for goods from The Body Shop stores in the UK and Channel Islands (except Horsham and Hove stores).
i. To check the balance on your Gift Card, simply take the Gift Card to one of our UK and Channel Islands stores (except Horsham and Hove) and ask a sales assistant for a balance enquiry, you will then have the option to request a printed balance, alternatively you may call 0800 092 9090.
b. Should you wish to upgrade your Gift Card without pin to a Digital Code to make purchases online only, contact Customer Care on 0800 092 9090 who will be able to transfer any valid balance to a Digital Code. Please see below for further information on Digital Codes.
DIGITAL CODES – ONLINE USE ONLY
c. Validly activated Digital Codes are redeemable in full or part payment for goods for on-line purchases ONLY at http://www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb.
i. To check the balance on your Digital Code, simply take the Digital Code to one of our UK and Channel Islands stores (except Horsham and Hove) and ask a sales assistant for a balance enquiry, you will then have the option to request a printed balance, alternatively you may call 0800 092 9090.
GIFT CARDS WITH PIN ON REVERSE – INSTORE AND ONLINE USE
d. Validly activated Gift Cards with a PIN on the reverse under a scratch off panel are redeemable in full or part payment for goods from The Body Shop stores in the UK and Channel Islands (excluding Horsham and Hove stores), and can also be used for on-line purchases at http://www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb.
i. For online purchases the long card number together with the PIN on the reverse (under the scratch off panel) can be entered in the Gift Card payment section of our website.
ii. Balance on this Gift Card can be checked as per 4.a.i above.
E-GIFT CARDS– INSTORE AND ONLINE USE
e. Validly activated E-Gift Card are redeemable in full or part payment for goods from The Body Shop UK and Channel Islands stores (excluding Horsham and Hove):
i. For use in store- please print the E-Gift Card and bring in the printed Barcode and PIN into store where our sales assistant will be happy to help you, or
ii. For online purchases the long card number together with the PIN can be entered in the Gift Card payment section of our website.
iii. Balance on E-Gift Cards can be checked as per 4.a.i above.
SALE OF TBS GIFT CARDS
5. TBS Gift Cards can be purchased in-store at any store (excluding Hove and Horsham stores) and online from our website www.thebodyshop.com (“Web Sales”) where you will be directed to an external website managed by NGC Corp Group Europe Ltd ("NGC Europe") with its registered office at Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Crowthorne, Wokingham RG40 3GE registered in England with Company No. 0767967.
6. The minimum amount required to activate, purchase or top-up a TBS Gift Card is £5.00, up to a maximum limit of £200 on any single TBS Gift Card.
7. Web Sales payment can be made via VISA or MasterCard debit or credit card or PayPal. Payment can also be made by cheque, subject to clearing, which can take up to ten working days. Cheques must be made payable to NGC Corp Group Europe Ltd and sent to the registered address above.
8. Payment is taken at the time of purchase of the TBS Gift Card. Cleared payment is required prior to the despatch of orders. Your credit/debit card statement will read “The Body Shop Gift Card”.
9. Each transaction is subject to various fraud checks and NGC Europe reserves the right to refuse an order if the payment is subject to additional verification or scrutiny or for any other reason, without providing explanation.
10. TBS Gift Cards ordered through Web Sales will be sent to the delivery address stated on the individual order. Deliveries will be made using First Class post, Registered Signed For or Special Delivery via Royal Mail, as specified on the Order, prices will vary depending on delivery method selected. Orders sent by Registered and Special Delivery will require a signature on arrival. Refunds may be available from the Royal Mail for non-delivery of Special Delivery Orders.
11. Gift Cards ordered through Web Sales will normally be despatched within three working days unless a specified later delivery date is requested, however, during busy periods despatch can take up to 7 working days. Orders sent by Special Delivery will be delivered before 1pm the next working day. Orders must be placed and paid for by 2pm to qualify for Special Delivery.
12. Digital Codes and E-Gift Cards ordered though Web Sales will be sent to the email address stated in the individual order. Despatch will usually be immediate but could be up to 48 hours after receipt of payment.
13. Where possible NGC Europe will try to meet all delivery requirements but neither NGC Europe nor The Body Shop shall be liable for any loss incurred either directly or indirectly by failure to meet the requested delivery date. ‘Loss’ in this instance includes any loss of profit, costs, damages, charges, other expenses, consequential losses and non-financial losses.
14. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Neither NGC Europe nor The Body Shop has any liability for lost, stolen or damaged TBS Gift Cards once risk has passed to the customer at time of delivery.
15. Refunds will not be given on the purchase of a TBS Gift Card, once your payment has been received your order can only be cancelled by phoning 01344 987678.
16. NGC Europe is not directly linked to The Body Shop or any The Body Shop company and NGC Europe cannot take responsibility for products and services offered by The Body Shop or any The Body Shop companies. In addition, The Body Shop shall not be responsible for services offered by NGC Europe and its associated companies.
17. The collection and management of your credit card data and personal information which is collected, processed and managed is solely used to authorise payment and is not stored by NGC Europe or The Body Shop for any other purpose. Both NGC Europe and The Body Shop reserve the right to share transactional information with any law enforcement body if requested. For the purposes of these T+Cs The Body Shop Privacy Notice (https://www.thebodyshop.com/termsconditions/services/privacy-policy) applies.
18. TBS Gift Card quantities (number of TBS Gift Cards ordered and value loaded on each TBS Gift Cards) should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately to The Body Shop Customer Service by calling 0800 092 9090. Neither NGC Europe nor The Body Shop can be held responsible for any shortage or loss of any TBS Gift Cards not notified to NGC Europe within seven working days of delivery or the specified delivery date in respect of lost cards.
19. NGC Europe cannot be held responsible for failure to meet its service obligations when any failure is brought about due to a cause totally beyond its reasonable control, for example: acts of God, trade disputes; governmental intervention, fire, flood, and disruption to computer and IT infrastructure.
20. Whilst the contents of the card website are checked for accuracy, NGC Europe cannot be held responsible for omissions or errors or any statements made on the site. Nor is NGC Europe responsible for any losses incurred if information is used from the website or if accessing the site may result in viruses to your computer equipment.
USE OF TBS GIFT CARDS
21. All TBS Gift Cards expire, and any unspent funds thereon will be forfeited, if not used for purchases for 24 months from the last transaction (either activation, purchase, top-up or balance enquiry) following activation. You will not be reminded when your TBS Gift Card is about to expire, and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
22. Funds on TBS Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash at any time. No change will be given but any remaining balance will remain on the TBS Gift Card to be applied to future purchases.
23. All refunds of goods or services purchased with a TBS Gift Card will be made in accordance with The Body Shop’s refund policy. Refunds for goods purchased with a TBS Gift Card will be paid back onto a TBS Gift Card.
24. We reserve the right at any time to cancel any TBS Gift Card and/or suspend or permanently discontinue the TBS Gift Card programme altogether, or any part thereof (including online redemption), if, in our sole discretion, such action is necessary. Such action may be necessary, for example, to make changes to the TBS Gift Card programme, to comply with applicable law or regulation or as a result of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
25. We cannot replace the TBS Gift Card if lost or stolen. Please treat the TBS Gift Card as you would cash. They will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. TBS Gift Cards are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
26. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a TBS Gift Card as payment if there is reasonable evidence of tampering or fraud, or if the TBS Gift Card is mutilated, altered, damaged or defaced in any way.
27. If you believe a TBS Gift Card may be damaged, defective or not working, please contact the Customer Care Team as soon as possible by calling 0800 092 9090.
28. TBS Gift Cards cannot be used for purchases or redeemed at a The Body Shop At Home™ party or at the Horsham and Hove The Body Shop stores.
29. The images on the website including trademarks can only be used with the permission of the owner.
30. Breach of the TBS Gift Card Terms by you will entitle NGC Europe and/or The Body Shop to seek the appropriate legal remedy available for injunction, damages or otherwise.
31. These TBS Gift Card Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. For the benefit of The Body Shop, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these TBS Gift Card Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be brought in the English courts. Nothing in this clause shall limit your rights to take proceedings in any other court in which you reside.
32. TBS Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of The Body Shop International Limited, Watersmead, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 6LS (“The Body Shop”).