John Lewis stocks over 350,000 lines across Home & Garden, Fashion, Beauty, Electricals, Sports & Leisure and Baby & Child, with 51 shops in the UK and a growing online business. You can take advantage of their online Click & Collect service to over 350 Waitrose stores.
'Never Knowingly Undersold’ has been John Lewis' unique promise to our customers for over 75 years, on quality, service and value, and partners are highly trained to offer helpful, impartial advice on all products, providing excellent after-sales and a great choice of expert services from delivery to installation.
Waitrose has 353 supermarkets in the UK, combining the convenience of a supermarket with the expertise and service of a specialist shop. Waitrose takes pride in the freshness and quality of their food. They believe in championing British produce, treading lightly on the environment, supporting responsible sourcing and treating people fairly.
A great gift option for your customers of team, available in plastic and digital.
How to spend your gift card
To spend in store in John Lewis or Waitrose simply present the gift card at the point payment is taken.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
2. Gift cards expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Buying a product or making a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period. After expiry, we will not refund any balance remaining.
3. Protect your gift card and treat it as cash. Lost, stolen, expired or damaged gift cards will not be replaced, or exchanged for a new gift card or cash.
4. Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £1 and have a maximum value of £2,500.
5. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with customer contracts regulations. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
6. The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc, Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
7. For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/information-about-our-terms-and-conditions