Whether there's a birthday coming up or Christmas is around the corner, Halfords gift cards are perfect for any occasion! The Halfords Gift Card can be exchanged for goods in any* Halfords store. Gift Cards can be exchanged for goods of a higher value on payment of the difference. *see T's&C's
National Gift Card is the best place for you to order Halfords gift cards. Please contact us for more information on bulk purchasing and individual fulfilment of gift cards or for assistance with your gift card programme.
1. This card is redeemable against any goods or services at participating Halfords stores throughout the UK & ROI, as full or part payment. It may not
be used at halfords.com.
2. No change, vouchers or refunds will be given but any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases.
3.You can check your balance at any store or halfords.com or by calling customer services on 0808 101 9137.
4. Please treat this card as if it were cash, as the balance cannot be returned to you if lost, stolen or damaged.
5. This card is not redeemable for cash.
6. Amounts can be added to the balance at any time.
7. The maximum card limit is £1000.
8. This card will expire after 24 months of consecutive non –use and the balance deducted.
9. Cards with zero balance will expire after 30 days.
10. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
11. This card is not accepted at Halfords Autocentres. Cards issued by Halfords Ltd, B98 ODE.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statuary rights. Halfords reserves the right to amend the gift card terms and conditions or discontinue the gift card at any time. Notification of any changes will be displayed at the till point in all Halfords stores. Halfords gift cards are issued by Halfords Ltd, Redditch, Worcester, B98 ODE.