Give a Debenhams gift card and allow them to select their perfect reward online or in-store.
At Debenhams we aim to make the whole family look fabulous, from the panache of our exclusive ‘Designers at Debenhams’ ranges to the quality of our made-to-measure suits. And with fantastic accessories, jewellery, lingerie, gifts, electronics and an unrivalled selection of beauty and fragrance products from the world’s leading premium cosmetics houses, we aim to make the whole family feel and smell fabulous too!
But our aim doesn’t stop there! We want to make every house into a fabulous home by offering the widest ranges of contemporary bath, bed, dining and kitchen collections, including all the leading names in fine linen, glass, china and furniture.
A Debenhams gift card can be spent in store and online and is the perfect reward for anyone who loves to look, feel and smell fabulous.
National Gift Card is the best place for you to order Debenhams gift cards. Please contact us for more information on bulk purchasing and individual fulfilment of gift cards or for assistance with your gift card programme.
1. Validly activated GBP gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise from Debenhams stores within the UK or online at debenhams.com. They cannot be redeemed in the Republic of Ireland or at debenhams.ie.
2. Debenhams gift cards may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, used as a deposit on a credit agreement, used to settle a Debenhams Account Card or to purchase financial or travel services.
3. Debenhams gift cards cannot be used on the following Debenhams Partnerships websites: debenhamsflowers.co.uk, debenhamscurtains.com, debenhamstailoredshirts.com or debenhamsweddingstationery.com.
4. The minimum amount required to top-up a Debenhams gift card is £1. The maximum gift card limit is £5,000.
5. Temporary Debenhams Account Cards may not be used to activate or top-up a gift card.
6. No change or refund will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
7. There is no right to cancel an online gift card order once the gift card has been spent in full or in part.
8. The gift card will expire 48 months after the last use or balance enquiry and any remaining balance will be deducted.
9. A Debenhams gift card remains the property of Debenhams.
10. Debenhams gift cards are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards.
11. Debenhams cannot be held liable for giftcards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced.
12. The funds on a gift card are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on the card may not be available to spend.
13. Debenhams reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
14. By activating and/or redeeming a Debenhams gift card you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.