1. Once activated, the Arcadia Group gift card can only be used for payment in participating Arcadia Brands’ stores and on the Arcadia Brands’ pound Sterling (for cards loaded with £) or EURO (for cards loaded with €) websites. It cannot be used in Arcadia Brands’ concessions in third party department stores.
2. Gift cards can only be redeemed in the currency in which they are loaded. Minimum activation and top-up amounts apply. See back of gift card for details. If you use the Gift Card as split payment for a purchase (part gift card, part debit/credit card or cash) and you subsequently return the purchase, Gift Card will be refunded first.
3. Upon presentation of your card, payment for merchandise in full (or in part if there is insufficient balance) will be deducted from your current balance.
4. Your new balance will be shown on your receipt every time you make a purchase. This can be used for payment for future purchases; no change will be given.
5. This card cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or used to settle Arcadia Account Card balances. This is not a credit, charge or cheque guarantee card.
6. This card will expire 24 months from date of purchase. Any balance remaining will be reduced to nil and forfeited.
7. Please treat this card as cash. If lost or stolen, it cannot be replaced unless previously registered at www.arcadiagroup.co.uk. Damaged, altered or cancelled cards will not be accepted.
8. The Arcadia Brands are Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Outfit, Topshop, Topman and Wallis. Customer Care number 0344 984 0490 Arcadia Group Limited, Registered Address; Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL, Registered Number 237511